What is accreditation and why is it important to me?
An accredited school is one that meets the standards of excellence, which demonstrates financial stability, hires a competent faculty and has an array of services that respond to the learner’s needs. Accreditation is a voluntary process that identifies and acknowledges educational programs and/or institutions for achieving and maintaining a level of quality, performance and integrity that meet meaningful standards. Full licenses and certifications are available upon request.
LICENSING AND ACCREDITING AGENCIES
BELBO Beauty Institute is licensed by the Arkansas & Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology and authorized as a Postsecondary Educational Institution
4815 W Markham St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
11622 Sunbelt Court
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809-4275
BELBO Beauty Institute-Shreveport is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
4401 Ford Avenue, Suite 1300
Alexandria, Virginia 22302
- The American Aestheticians Education Association
- Louisiana Department of Veterans’ Affairs/Bureau of State Approving Veterans’ Training
- Louisiana Association of Cosmetology Schools
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Cosmetology Educators of America
- National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors & Associations